Thursday, April 9, 2020

What are your favorite Korean lipsticks

I’ve been watching a lot of K-Dramas lately and I just keep looking at everyone’s lips. They are like shiny but still look natural enough and I just really want some Korean lipsticks recommendation. Thank youuu.

EDIT: thank you all so much I didn’t think I would get so many replies. I tried out the Romand Juicy Lasting Tint today and my god I like it sooo much. I’ll try out some more of your suggestions in the future!107 CommentsShareSaveHideReport97% UpvotedLog in or sign up to leave a commentLOG INSIGN UPSORT BYBESTView discussions in 1 other communitylevel 1AutoModeratorScore hidden·4 days ago·Stickied comment

Hello and thank you for starting this discussion! As a gentle reminder, try to keep the products you mention limited to Asian Beauty products. Posts or comments solely discussing Western products will be removed, as per our rules. We love being able to discuss Western skincare in the context of a holistic AB routine, but this isn’t the sub for specific Western product recommendations. r/SkincareAddiction is a great community for such matters! Thank you! This is an automated message

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.level 1strawbpj174 points·5 days ago·edited 5 days ago

I really like A’pieu Juicy Pang Tints. They’re super glossy but dry down super nice and stain for a long time. I usually put it on and let it dry for a bit, then blot the glossiness away. I’ve seen a lot of people love their mousse tint, but I haven’t tried them yet. I also really like Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink, it’s velvet and smooth and not overly drying. It’s a velvet-matte texture. Finally, Romand lip products are really really nice! I like more hydrating lip products so I get the gloss tints. The Juicy Lasting Tint has been a favorite of many people, and they’ve added a lot more colors to the original line that are more natural and wearable for all skin tones. It’s moisturizing and it will dry down after a few hours, but the tint is very natural and not patchy at all.



source https://kristelmaedelvalle1.wordpress.com/2020/04/09/what-are-your-favorite-korean-lipsticks/

No comments:

Post a Comment