Thursday, July 2, 2020

All My Cars Alone Are Worth Over N100m – Bobrisky Brags

Bobrisky
Bobrisky

Controversial cross dresser, Idris Okuneye simply known and addressed as Bobrisky has bragged that his car collections is worth over a million naira.

Read Also: If Everybody Likes You, Then You Are Close To Your Grave: Bobrisky

He made this known in an Instagram post while bragging about his endorsement deal prices.

He wrote: “All d brands that have sign me non of them will tell me they didn’t make over 15million from me. I tell people to empty one account before signing me to their brand and see how much you will make in a month. From there you judge urself. So if you don’t have money don’t come close to me. All my cars alone worth over 100million. I don’t deal with change.”

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=https://www.informationng.com/2020/05/all-my-cars-alone-are-worth-over-n100m-bobrisky-brags.html&layout=button_count&show_faces=false&width=105&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=21Previous articleFani Kayode Raises Alarm Over Whereabouts Of Chinese DoctorsNext article‘See Your Neckbone’ – Nigerians React To Simi’s Pregnancy Look

RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR

Shirley Igwe

I Am Not Selective, I Am Just Going To Marry A Rich Man – Acress Shirley Igwe

Naomi Campbell

Naomi Campbell Goes All Out In Protection Against Coronavirus (Photo)

Yul Edochie

Quality Of Nollywood Videos Has Dropped, Yul Edochie Laments

LEAVE A REPLY

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.



source https://kristelmaedelvalle1.wordpress.com/2020/07/02/all-my-cars-alone-are-worth-over-n100m-bobrisky-brags/

No comments:

Post a Comment